You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Inner Hits
- Index Templates
- Machine Learning
xpack.ml.max_model_memory_limitsetting, which can be dynamically updated. For more information, see Machine Learning Settings.
Added checks and error messages for the
ml.max_open_jobsnode attributes. These are reserved for internal use and their values should be set by using
xpack.ml.max_open_jobsmachine learning settings.
- Added the
- Don’t detect source’s XContentType in DocumentParser.parseDocument() #26880
- Adjust SHA-512 supported format on plugin install #27093
- Cat shards bytes #26952
Improved the error messages that are returned by the
- Improved the error messages that are returned by the
- Added verification that the required templates exist before Watcher starts. For more information, see Scripts and Templates.
xpack.watcher.history.cleaner_service.enabledsetting. You can use this setting to enable or disable the cleaner service, which removes previous versions of Watcher indices (for example, .watcher-history*) when it determines that they are old. For more information, see Watcher Settings.
- CAT API
- Upgrade Lucene to version 7.0.1 #26926
- Java High Level REST Client
- Java REST Client
- rest-client-sniffer: configurable threadfactory #26897
- Machine Learning
- Fixed a scenario where models were incorrectly combined. This problem occurred when anomaly detectors were considered to be the same despite having different partition field values.
- Cleaned up the job closure process for situations where the job was still in the process of opening.
- wrong link target for datatype murmur3 #27143
- Check for closed connection while opening #26932
- Also support query extraction for queries wrapped inside a ESToParentBlockJoinQuery #26754
- Plugin Analysis Phonetic
- Plugin Repository Azure
- Use Azure upload method instead of our own implementation #26751
- Reindex API
- Avoid stack overflow on search phases #27069 (issue: #27042)
- Fix search_after with geo distance sorting #26891
- Fix serialization errors when cross cluster search goes to a single shard #26881 (issue: #26833)
- Early termination with index sorting should not set terminated_early in the response #26597 (issue: #26408)
- Format doc values fields. #22146
Enabled PKI realms to obtain the password for the truststore from either the
truststore.passwordsetting. For more information, see PKI realm settingsedit.
- Fixed document level security such that if your role has authority to access a root document, you also have access to its nested documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused LDAP authentication requests to be slow and to require multiple binds when authenticating in user search mode.
- Enabled PKI realms to obtain the password for the truststore from either the
- Sequence IDs
- Fire global checkpoint sync under system context #26984
- Fix division by zero in phrase suggester that causes assertion to fail #27149