IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Each document has metadata associated with it, such as the
_id meta-fields. The behaviour of some of these meta-fields
can be customised when a mapping type is created.
The index to which the document belongs.
A composite field consisting of the
The document’s mapping type.
The document’s ID.
Document source meta-fieldsedit
- The original JSON representing the body of the document.
The size of the
_sourcefield in bytes, provided by the
- A catch-all field that indexes the values of all other fields. Disabled by default.
- All fields in the document which contain non-null values.
- A custom routing value which routes a document to a particular shard.
- Application specific metadata.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics