WARNING: Version 6.1 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 6.0.
- Fail queries with scroll that explicitely set request_cache #27342
- Properly format IndexGraveyard deletion date as date #27362
- Inner Hits
- Return an empty _source for nested inner hit when filtering on a field that doesn’t exist #27531
- Nested Docs
- Ensure nested documents have consistent version and seq_ids #27455
- Plugin Lang Painless
- Plugin Repository GCS
- Reindex API
- Fix profiling naming issues #27133
- Sequence IDs
- Do not swallow exception in ChecksumBlobStoreFormat.writeAtomic() #27597
- Delete shard store files before restoring a snapshot #27476 (issues: #20220, #26865)
- Fix snapshot getting stuck in INIT state #27214 (issue: #27180)
- Fix default value of ignore_unavailable for snapshot REST API (#25359) #27056 (issue: #25359)
- Do not create directory on readonly repository (#21495) #26909 (issue: #21495)