WARNING: Version 5.6 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 5.6.
- Security: reduce garbage during index resolution #30180
- Bulk operation fail to replicate operations when a mapping update times out #30244
- Fix the version ID for v5.6.10. #29570
- Fix BWC serialization for GeoDistance #29501
- REST API
- Protect against NPE in RestNodesAction #29059
- Remove Stored Script Check for Empty Code Strings #27322