WARNING: Version 5.5 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 5.3.
- Cluster stats should not render empty http/transport types #23735
- Index APIs
- Honor update request timeout #23825
- Inner Hits
- Add infrastructure to mark contexts as system contexts #23830
- Java REST Client
- Plugin Repository Azure
- Reindex API
- Fix reindex with a remote source on a version before 2.0.0 #23805
- upgrade to Lucene 6.4.2 #23933