You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 2.1.
- Plugin Cloud Azure
- Check for tragic event on all kinds of exceptions not only ACE and IOException #15535
- Prevent peer recovery from node with older version #15775
- Query DSL
- Fix FunctionScore equals/hashCode to include minScore and friends #15676
- sync translog to disk after recovery from primary #15832
- Make sure IndexShard is active during recovery so it gets its fair share of the indexing buffer #16209 (issue: #16206)
- Avoid circular reference in exception #15952 (issue: #15941)
- Initialize translog before scheduling the sync to disk #15881
- Translog base flushes can be disabled after replication relocation or slow recovery #15830 (issues: #10624, #15814)
- Catch tragic even inside the checkpoint method rather than on the caller side #15825
- Never delete translog-N.tlog file when creation fails #15788
- Close recovered translog readers if createWriter fails #15762 (issue: #15754)
- Tribe Node