You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
The queries in this group are:
- Find document with geo-shapes which either intersect, are contained by, or do not interesect with the specified geo-shape.
- Finds documents with geo-points that fall into the specified rectangle.
- Finds document with geo-points within the specified distance of a central point.
- Like the
geo_pointquery, but the range starts at a specified distance from the central point.
- Find documents with geo-points within the specified polygon.
- Find geo-points whose geohash intersects with the geohash of the specified point.