WARNING: Version 2.0 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 2.0.
- Fix calculation of next delay for delayed shard allocation #14765
- Take ignored unallocated shards into account when making allocation decision #14678 (issue: #14670)
- Only allow rebalance operations to run if all shard store data is available #14591 (issue: #14387)
- Delayed allocation can miss a reroute #14494 (issues: #14010, #14011, #14445)
- CAT API
- Properly set indices and indicesOptions on subrequest made by /_cat/indices #14360
- Don’t cache top level field data for fields that don’t exist #14693
- Index APIs
- Plugin Delete By Query
- Translog recovery can repeatedly fail if we run out of disk #14695