You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 2.0.
- Fix calculation of next delay for delayed shard allocation #14765
- Take ignored unallocated shards into account when making allocation decision #14678 (issue: #14670)
- Only allow rebalance operations to run if all shard store data is available #14591 (issue: #14387)
- Delayed allocation can miss a reroute #14494 (issues: #14010, #14011, #14445)
- CAT API
- Properly set indices and indicesOptions on subrequest made by /_cat/indices #14360
- Don’t cache top level field data for fields that don’t exist #14693
- Index APIs
- Plugin Delete By Query
- Translog recovery can repeatedly fail if we run out of disk #14695