IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Repository plugins extend the Snapshot/Restore functionality in Elasticsearch by adding repositories backed by the cloud or by distributed file systems:
The core repository plugins are:
- S3 Repository
- The S3 repository plugin adds support for using S3 as a repository.
- Azure Repository
- The Azure repository plugin adds support for using Azure as a repository.
- HDFS Repository
- The Hadoop HDFS Repository plugin adds support for using HDFS as a repository.
- Google Cloud Storage Repository
- The GCS repository plugin adds support for using Google Cloud Storage service as a repository.
The following plugin has been contributed by our community:
- Openstack Swift (by Wikimedia Foundation and BigData Boutique)