Integrations are not plugins, but are external tools or modules that make it easier to work with Elasticsearch.
- Drupal: Drupal Elasticsearch integration via Search API.
- Drupal: Drupal Elasticsearch integration.
- Wp-Elasticsearch: Elasticsearch WordPress Plugin
- Elasticsearch Indexer: Elasticsearch WordPress Plugin
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware: Tiki has native support for Elasticsearch. This provides faster & better search (facets, etc), along with some Natural Language Processing features (ex.: More like this)
- XWiki Next Generation Wiki: XWiki has an Elasticsearch and Kibana macro allowing to run Elasticsearch queries and display the results in XWiki pages using XWiki’s scripting language as well as include Kibana Widgets in XWiki pages
Rivers were used to import data from external systems into Elasticsearch prior to the 2.0 release. Elasticsearch releases 2.0 and later do not support rivers.
Logstash output to Elasticsearch:
Elasticsearch input to Logstash
Elasticsearch event filtering in Logstash
Elasticsearch bulk codec
es_bulkplugin decodes the Elasticsearch bulk format into individual events.
- JDBC importer: The Java Database Connection (JDBC) importer allows to fetch data from JDBC sources for indexing into Elasticsearch (by Jörg Prante)
- Kafka Standalone Consumer(Indexer): Kafka Standalone Consumer [Indexer] will read messages from Kafka in batches, processes(as implemented) and bulk-indexes them into ElasticSearch. Flexible and scalable. More documentation in above GitHub repo’s Wiki.(Please use branch 2.0)!
- Mongolastic: A tool that clones data from ElasticSearch to MongoDB and vice versa
- Scrutineer: A high performance consistency checker to compare what you’ve indexed with your source of truth content (e.g. DB)
- IMAP/POP3/Mail importer: The Mail importer allows to fetch data from IMAP and POP3 servers for indexing into Elasticsearch (by Hendrik Saly)
- FS Crawler: The File System (FS) crawler allows to index documents (PDF, Open Office…) from your local file system and over SSH. (by David Pilato)
- Puppet: Elasticsearch puppet module.
- Chef: Chef cookbook for Elasticsearch
- Aspire for Elasticsearch: Aspire, from Search Technologies, is a powerful connector and processing framework designed for unstructured data. It has connectors to internal and external repositories including SharePoint, Documentum, Jive, RDB, file systems, websites and more, and can transform and normalize this data before indexing in Elasticsearch.
- Apache Camel Integration: An Apache camel component to integrate elasticsearch
- Catmanadu: An Elasticsearch backend for the Catmandu framework.
- elasticsearch-test: Elasticsearch Java annotations for unit testing with JUnit
- FOSElasticaBundle: Symfony2 Bundle wrapping Elastica.
- Grails: Elasticsearch Grails plugin.
- Haystack: Modular search for Django
- Hibernate Search Integration with Hibernate ORM, from the Hibernate team. Automatic synchronization of write operations, yet exposes full Elasticsearch capabilities for queries. Can return either Elasticsearch native or re-map queries back into managed entities loaded within transaction from the reference database.
- play2-elasticsearch: Elasticsearch module for Play Framework 2.x
- Spring Data Elasticsearch: Spring Data implementation for Elasticsearch
- Spring Elasticsearch: Spring Factory for Elasticsearch
- Twitter Storehaus: Thin asynchronous Scala client for Storehaus.
- es-hadoop: Elasticsearch real-time search and analytics natively integrated with Hadoop. Supports Map/Reduce, Cascading, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark and Apache Storm.
- check_elasticsearch: An Elasticsearch availability and performance monitoring plugin for Nagios.
- check-es: Nagios/Shinken plugins for checking on elasticsearch
- es2graphite: Send cluster and indices stats and status to Graphite for monitoring and graphing.
- ElasticOcean: Elasticsearch & DigitalOcean iOS Real-Time Monitoring tool to keep an eye on DigitalOcean Droplets or Elasticsearch instances or both of them on-a-go.
- opsview-elasticsearch: Opsview plugin written in Perl for monitoring Elasticsearch
- Scout: Provides plugins for monitoring Elasticsearch nodes, clusters, and indices.
- SPM for Elasticsearch: Performance monitoring with live charts showing cluster and node stats, integrated alerts, email reports, etc.
These projects appear to have been abandoned: