You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
API extension plugins add new functionality to Elasticsearch by adding new APIs or features, usually to do with search or mapping.
Community contributed API extension pluginsedit
A number of plugins have been contributed by our community:
- carrot2 Plugin: Results clustering with carrot2 (by Dawid Weiss)
- Elasticsearch Trigram Accelerated Regular Expression Filter: (by Wikimedia Foundation/Nik Everett)
- Elasticsearch Experimental Highlighter: (by Wikimedia Foundation/Nik Everett)
- Entity Resolution Plugin: Uses Duke for duplication detection (by Yann Barraud)
- SQL language Plugin: Allows Elasticsearch to be queried with SQL (by nlpcn)
- Elasticsearch Taste Plugin: Mahout Taste-based Collaborative Filtering implementation (by CodeLibs Project)
- WebSocket Change Feed Plugin (by ForgeRock/Chris Clifton)