IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Analysis plugins extend Elasticsearch by adding new analyzers, tokenizers, token filters, or character filters to Elasticsearch.
Core analysis pluginsedit
The core analysis plugins are:
- Adds extended Unicode support using the ICU libraries, including better analysis of Asian languages, Unicode normalization, Unicode-aware case folding, collation support, and transliteration.
- Advanced analysis of Japanese using the Kuromoji analyzer.
- Analyzes tokens into their phonetic equivalent using Soundex, Metaphone, Caverphone, and other codecs.
- An analyzer for Chinese or mixed Chinese-English text. This analyzer uses probabilistic knowledge to find the optimal word segmentation for Simplified Chinese text. The text is first broken into sentences, then each sentence is segmented into words.
- Provides high quality stemming for Polish.
- Provides stemming for Ukrainian.
Community contributed analysis pluginsedit
A number of analysis plugins have been contributed by our community:
- Hebrew Analysis Plugin (by Itamar Syn-Hershko)
- IK Analysis Plugin (by Medcl)
- Mmseg Analysis Plugin (by Medcl)
- Russian and English Morphological Analysis Plugin (by Igor Motov)
- Pinyin Analysis Plugin (by Medcl)
- Vietnamese Analysis Plugin (by Duy Do)
- Network Addresses Analysis Plugin (by Ofir123)
- String2Integer Analysis Plugin (by Medcl)
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics