You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- User-defined parameters passed in as part of the query.
- The boost value if provided by the query. If this is not provided the
- The number of documents that have a value for the current field.
- The sum of all terms that exist for the current field. If this is not
available the value is
- The sum of occurrences in the index for all the terms that exist in the
current field. If this is not available the value is
- The number of documents that contain the current term in the index.
- The total occurrences of the current term in the index.
- A scoring factor used across all documents.
The standard Painless API is available.