You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
All documentation on this site allows for quick correction submission.
To do this, use the "Edit" link to the right on any page.
- You will need to log in with your GitHub account.
- Make your corrections or additions to the documentation.
- Please use the option to "Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request."
- Please make sure you have signed our Contributor License Agreement. We are not asking you to assign copyright to us, but to give us the right to distribute your code (even documentation corrections) without restriction. We ask this of all contributors in order to assure our users of the origin and continuing existence of the code. You only need to sign the CLA once. If you are uncomfortable with this, feel free to submit a GitHub Issue with your suggested correction instead.
- Changes will be reviewed and merged, if acceptable.