A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
action: forcemerge description: "Perform a forceMerge on selected indices to 'max_num_segments' per shard" options: max_num_segments: delay: timeout_override: continue_if_exception: False disable_action: False filters: - filtertype: ...
Empty values and commented lines will result in the default value, if any, being selected. If a setting is set, but not used by a given action, it will be ignored.
This action performs a forceMerge on the selected indices, merging them to max_num_segments per shard, with an optional pause between each merge of delay seconds to allow the cluster to quiesce.
- max_num_segments (required)
- delay (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- ignore_empty_list (can override the default)
- timeout_override (can override the default timeout)
- continue_if_exception (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- disable_action (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
See an example of this action in an actionfile here.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics