You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
action: forcemerge description: "Perform a forceMerge on selected indices to 'max_num_segments' per shard" options: max_num_segments: delay: timeout_override: continue_if_exception: False disable_action: False filters: - filtertype: ...
Empty values and commented lines will result in the default value, if any, being selected. If a setting is set, but not used by a given action, it will be ignored.
- max_num_segments (required)
- delay (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- ignore_empty_list (can override the default)
- timeout_override (can override the default timeout)
- continue_if_exception (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- disable_action (has a default value which can optionally be changed)