A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
action: allocation description: "Apply shard allocation filtering rules to the specified indices" options: key: value: allocation_type: wait_for_completion: False timeout_override: continue_if_exception: False disable_action: False filters: - filtertype: ...
Empty values and commented lines will result in the default value, if any, being selected. If a setting is set, but not used by a given action, it will be ignored.
This action changes the shard routing allocation for the selected indices.
See https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/shard-allocation-filtering.html for more information.
You can optionally set
to have Curator wait for the shard routing to complete before continuing. If
this option is chosen, it is advisable to use the
timeout_override option in order to avoid client
- allocation_type (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- wait_for_completion (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- ignore_empty_list (can override the default)
- timeout_override (can override the default timeout)
- continue_if_exception (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- disable_action (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
See an example of this action in an actionfile here.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics