Built on the Kubernetes Operator pattern, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK) extends the basic Kubernetes orchestration capabilities to support the setup and management of Elasticsearch, Kibana and APM Server on Kubernetes.
With Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes you can streamline all those critical operations, such as:
- Managing and monitoring multiple clusters
- Scaling cluster capacity up and down
- Changing cluster configuration
- Scheduling backups
- Securing clusters with TLS certificates
- Setting up hot-warm-cold architectures with availability zone awareness