Now that you have Elastic Cloud Enterprise up and running, take a look at the things you can do to keep your installation humming along, from adding more capacity to dealing with hosts that require maintenance or have failed:
- Scale Out Your Installation - Need to add more capacity? Here’s how.
- Assign Roles to Runners - Make sure new hosts can be used for their intended purpose after you install ECE on them.
- Enable Maintenance Mode - Perform administrative actions on allocators safely by putting them into maintenance mode first.
- Move Nodes From Allocators - Moves all Elasticsearch clusters and Kibana instances to another allocator, so that the allocator is no longer used for handling user requests.
- Delete Runners - Remove a host from your ECE installation, either because it is no longer needed or because it is faulty.
- Manage Elastic Stack Versions - View, add, or update versions of the Elastic Stack that are available on your ECE installation.
- Upgrade Your Installation - A new version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise is available and you want to upgrade. Here’s how.