It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Now that you have Elastic Cloud Enterprise up and running, take a look at some of the additional features that you can configure:
- System clusters configuration - Best practices for ECE system clusters to ensure a highly available and resilient setup.
- Configure deployment templates - Make the most out of deployment templates by configuring ECE for your hardware and creating custom deployment templates.
- Manage snapshot repositories - To back up your Elasticsearch clusters automatically, you need to configure a snapshot repository.
- Manage licenses - Keep Elastic Cloud Enterprise current with a valid license.
- Change endpoint URLs - Set where Elasticsearch and Kibana can be accessed from.
- Configure allocator affinity - Determine how ECE distributes your Elastic Stack deployments across allocators.