A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
This page provides a high-level introduction to Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE).
What is ECE?
ECE evolves from the Elastic hosted Cloud SaaS offering into a standalone product. You can deploy ECE on public or private clouds, virtual machines, or your own premises.
- Host your regulated or sensitive data on your internal network.
- Reuse your existing investment in on-premise infrastructure and reduce total cost.
- Maximize the hardware utilization for the various clusters.
- Centralize the management of multiple Elastic deployments across teams or geographies.
- All services are containerized through Docker.
- High Availability through multiple Availability Zones.
- Deployment state coordination using ZooKeeper.
- Easy access for admins through the Cloud UI and API.
- Support for off-line installations.
- Automated restore and snapshot.
Check the glossary to get familiar with the ECE terminology.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics