A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
A RESTful API is available with Elastic Cloud Enterprise to create and manage both your Elastic Stack deployments and the ECE platform:
- Authentication - How to authenticate when using the API endpoints.
- API calls - The API protocols and request methods.
Access the API from the Command Line - Use
curlto make your API requests.
- Create an API client - Build a client in your favorite language to access the API.
- API Examples - Examples to get you started on your own automation journey.
- API Reference - Our OpenAPI-sourced reference content. Covers everything we support at a glance.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics