It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
New for Elastic Cloud Enterprise version 1.1.3:
- Includes Elasticsearch and Kibana version 6.1.3 and 5.6.7. Version 6.1.3 fixes a potential data loss bug when attempting a cluster configuration change. After upgrading ECE, we recommend upgrading your 6.1.x Elasticsearch clusters to version 6.1.3 immediately.
- For stack versions 6.1.0 and above, Kibana now navigates to the home page when there is no data.
- For stack versions 6.1.0 and above, fixed an issue which could result in data loss when attempting a cluster plan change (meaning any cluster configuration change, such as an upgrade or the addition of capacity).
- Added a check that ensures the reallocation of clusters happens only after data is successfully migrated.
- Added an internal configuration flag when starting ZooKeeper that corrects a failure during an ECE upgrade.
- After an upgrade is completed, we now retry while removing containers that were backed up as part of the upgrade process.