It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
We want your experience with Elastic Cloud Enterprise to be a success, so we compiled a list of tried-and-tested prerequisites that will help get your installation off to a good start. To make it easier to look through these prerequisites, we separated them into sections:
- Hardware - Memory and storage requirements for different installations
- Software - Supported Linux distributions, Docker versions, and file systems
- Users - User and group permissions, UID and GID requirements
- System Configuration - Time synchronization and any other system prerequisites
- Networking - Outbound and inbound port requirements, data center recommendations
- JVM Heap Sizes - JVM heap size recommendations for different installations