A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Now that you have Elastic Cloud Enterprise up and running, take a look at some of the additional features that you can configure:
- System clusters configuration - Best practices for ECE system clusters to ensure a highly available and resilient setup.
- Configure deployment templates - Make the most out of deployment templates by configuring ECE for your hardware and creating custom deployment templates.
- Manage snapshot repositories - To back up your Elasticsearch clusters automatically, you need to configure a snapshot repository.
- Manage licenses - Keep Elastic Cloud Enterprise current with a valid license.
- Change endpoint URLs - Set where Elasticsearch and Kibana can be accessed from.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics