A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
After your Elastic Cloud Enterprise installation is up, some additional steps might be required:
- Add your own load balancer. Load balancers are user supplied and we do not currently provide configuration steps for you.
- Configure ECE system clusters to ensure a highly available and resilient setup.
- Configure ECE for deployment templates to indicate what kind of hardware you have available for Elastic Stack deployments.
- Install your security certificates to enable TLS/SSL authentication for secure connections over HTTPS.
- Add a snapshot repository to enable regular backups of your Elasticsearch clusters.
- Add more platform users with our role-based access control beta release.
- Set up IP address filtering to restrict traffic to your deployment to only trusted IP addresses.
- Add some capacity to your Elastic Cloud Enterprise installation, resize your deployment, upgrade to a newer Elasticsearch version, and add some plugins.
- Learn how to work around host maintenance or a host failure by moving nodes off of an allocator.
- If you received a license from Elastic, manage the licenses for your Elastic Cloud Enterprise installation.