IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
New for Elastic Cloud Enterprise version 1.1.2:
- Support for Elasticsearch and Kibana version 6.0.1. This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise fully supports our latest Elastic Stack version and is required if you want to upgrade.
- The constructor now correctly sets the quorum size when instances are stopped.
- Fixed a race condition that could happen if the internal snapshot process starts when an upgrade is also started.
- Improved error handling when processing stack packs in air-gapped installations.
- We now handle Elastic Stack 6.x system indices when restoring a cluster from a snapshot.