It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
New for Elastic Cloud Enterprise version 1.1.2:
- Support for Elasticsearch and Kibana version 6.0.1. This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise fully supports our latest Elastic Stack version and is required if you want to upgrade.
- The constructor now correctly sets the quorum size when instances are stopped.
- Fixed a race condition that could happen if the internal snapshot process starts when an upgrade is also started.
- Improved error handling when processing stack packs in air-gapped installations.
- We now handle Elastic Stack 6.x system indices when restoring a cluster from a snapshot.