It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
When you log into the Cloud UI for the first time, you are asked to agree to the software license agreement and can opt out of sharing some basic usage statistics about Elastic Cloud Enterprise with Elastic. These statistics are never shared with anyone else. If you are unsure about opting out, the following information describes what we collect.
For each Elastic Cloud Enterprise installation, we collect:
- Installation ID
- License information
- The number of runners in the installation
- The number of allocators
- The total capacity by provided by allocators
- The total RAM used by allocators
- The availability zone each allocator belongs to
- The total RAM available to and the total RAM used by each availability zone
- The number of Elasticsearch clusters
For each Elasticsearch cluster, we collect:
- Whether a cluster has a Kibana instances associated with it
- Whether monitoring is configured
Sharing these statistics with us can help us understand how you use our product better and can help us improve the product.