It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- The id of the cluster
- The name of the cluster
- Information about any Kibana clusters associated with this Elasticsearch cluster
- Whether the cluster is healthy or not (one or more of the info subsections will have healthy: false)
- A map of application-specific operations (which map to 'operationId's in the Swagger API) to metadata about that operation
- The cluster metadata stores a combination of public and internal state and configuration for a cluster. The unstructured content is undocumented unless explicitly stated elsewhere in the docs
- Information about the current, pending, and past plans of a cluster
string; allowed values: [
- Cluster status
- A description of the cluster topology (the different instances/containers making up the cluster, and where they are located