It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Defines the Elasticsearch cluster settings
- Whether to add a tiebreaker node in an unused zone (defaults to auto-decide based on topology). If master nodes are specified then this cannot be left blank, you must explictly decide true or false.
- Defines the topology (capacity and location) of the special tiebreaker node. If masters nodes are present, their topology acts as a default for the tiebreaker topology
- Defines configuration parameters that control how the plan (ie consisting of the cluster topology and Elasticsearch settings) is applied
- The number of zones in which data nodes will be placed