statsd module is a Metricbeat module which spawns a UDP server and listens for metrics in StatsD compatible
The module supports the following types of metrics:
- Counter (c)
- Measurement which accumulates over period of time until flushed (value set to 0).
- Gauge (g)
- Measurement which can increase, decrease or be set to a value.
- Timer (ms)
- Time measurement (in milliseconds) of an event.
- Histogram (h)
- Time measurement, alias for timer.
- Set (s)
- Measurement which counts unique occurrences until flushed (value set to 0).
Module-specific configuration notesedit
statsd module has these additional config options:
- It defines how long a metric will be reported after it was last recorded. Irrespective of the given ttl, metrics will be reported at least once. A ttl of zero means metrics will never expire.
Currently, there is only
server metricset in
The metricset collects metric data sent using UDP and publishes them under the
The Statsd module supports the standard configuration options that are described in Modules. Here is an example configuration:
metricbeat.modules: - module: statsd host: "localhost" port: "8125" enabled: false #ttl: "30s"
The following metricsets are available: