WARNING: Version 6.2 of Beats has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Affecting all Beats
- Fix random panic on shutdown by calling shutdown handler only once. elastic/filebeat#204
- Fix credentials are not send when pinging an elasticsearch host. elastic/fileabeat#287
- Fix problem that harvesters stopped reading after some time and filebeat stopped processing events #257
- Fix line truncating by internal buffers being reused by accident #258
- Set default ignore_older to 24 hours #282