WARNING: Version 1.1 of Filebeat has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Filebeat Reference: other versions:
- Getting Started With Filebeat
- Configuring Filebeat
- Getting Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can’t I read log files from network volumes?
- Why isn’t Filebeat collecting lines from my file?
- Why is Filebeat using too much CPU?
- Why is the dashboard in Kibana breaking up my data fields incorrectly?
- Why doesn’t my connection to Logstash work?
- Why is @metadata missing in Logstash?
- What is the difference between Logstash and Beats?
- Why does my SSL client fail to connect to Logstash?
- Migrating from Logstash Forwarder to Filebeat