Speak Up! Don’t Let Fear Rule Your Life
Are you nervous that if you make your voice heard at the office, you will build a reputation as a “troublemaker?” Are you sure if you just work hard enough, someone will notice and speak up for you? It’s time to get over it, ladies. Join Holly Chessman, marketing expert and advocate for women in tech, to learn:
- Why it’s important to let your voice be heard at work and beyond
- The critical role mentors (and mentoring) play
- How to build a supportive network online and off that will back you up as you find your voice
- Additional Resources:
- Introduction and first chapter of Holly Chessman's book "AMPLIFY: How to Grow Your Reputation and the Kickass Career You Love"
- Questions? Contact Holly Chessman at HiHolly@askholly.net or on Twitter at @HollyChessman.
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.
- Active advocate for equality in the workplace
- Nearly two decades working in the world of tech
- Nerd Girl (ask about her “talking” TARDIS) and chocolate lover
- Named one of New England’s Top 40 Influencers in Content and Digital Marketing
- Public speaker, quoted major publications, writes for Forbes and other publications
- Principal at Holly Chessman Marketing, growing businesses revenue through content and digital marketing initiatives