In this webinar, we will walk through the exciting new capabilities and updates we've made in Elastic 7.13, including the general availability of the new frozen tier, enhanced analyst experience with runtime fields, and expanded Microsoft integrations.
This release enables customers to search petabytes of data in minutes cost-effectively by leveraging searchable snapshots and the new frozen tier. Analysts can now enhance data on the fly using runtime fields in Kibana Lens and Discover. And we are excited to build upon our Microsoft partnership with enhanced integrations that let you find and deploy Elastic directly from the Azure console and natively integrate observability and security data from Azure services.
- Search petabytes of data in minutes using low-cost object storage with the new frozen tier
- Bring powerful enterprise search, observability and security capabilities to your Azure environment with enhanced Microsoft integrations
- Go from data visualization to data enhancement in a couple of clicks with runtime fields for analysts in Discover and Kibana Lens
- Empower data scientists and data enthusiasts with a single place to store, transform, build, test, and deploy supervised machine learning models
- [Blog] Elastic 7.13 released: Search and store more data on Elastic
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial