This official Getting Started with Elasticsearch video covers:
- Deploying Elasticsearch, including how to launch a hosted cluster on Elasticsearch Service
- Adding, updating, retrieving and deleting data through CRUD REST APIs
- Basic text analysis, including tokenization and filtering
- Basic search queries
- Aggregations: the faceting and analytics workhorse of Elasticsearch
- Read the Elasticsearch documentation
- Free trial: Elasticsearch Service
- Download Elasticsearch
- Dev Console Commands
What is Elasticsearch?
Elasticsearch is an open source distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of solving a growing number of use cases.
To speed up your Elasticsearch education, explore our Training Subscriptions or try our Elasticsearch Service, our hosted Elasticsearch offering on Elastic Cloud. Try Hosted Elasticsearch free for 14 days.