Elastic Workplace Search provides a unified search experience for all your company’s content. It ships with preconfigured content source connectors for numerous popular productivity, collaboration, and storage tools, such as Google Drive, Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, GitHub, Salesforce, Confluence, and many others.
Get an insider’s look at Elastic’s internal implementation of Workplace Search, including what we learned during the planning, rollout, and post-rollout phases, some of the IT and infra legwork, and technical best practices for optimization. We’ll also share tips and tricks we’ve received from Elasticians who use Workplace Search every day.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Advice and takeaways from Elastic’s org-wide, internal use of Workplace Search, including planning, implementation details, and fine-tuning
- Best practices for identifying stakeholders, mapping project requirements, and ensuring a successful rollout
- Tips and tricks from Elasticians who use Workplace Search every day to find the critical content they need
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin by downloading Elastic Workplace Search for free
- Getting started with Workplace Search webinar and demo
- Workplace Search quick start guide
Senior Product Manager
Director Product Marketing