Andrew Pease, author of "Threat Hunting with the Elastic Stack" will walk through how Elastic Security is an open solution that equips professionals with the tools to prevent, detect, and respond to threats. "Threat Hunting with the Elastic Stack" will show you how to make the best use of Elastic Security to provide optimal protection against cyber threats.
This virtual event will take a hands-on approach to introduce the foundational parts of the Elastic Stack. You'll explore analytical models and how they support security response, and leverage Elastic technology to perform defensive cyber operations.
We’ll then apply the knowledge you've gained to build a malware sandbox, upload data to the Elastic Stack, and explore that data directly by using the built-in tools in Kibana to hunt for nefarious activities.
We will cover:
- Threat hunting methodologies and processes
- Building a malware analysis sandbox
- Interconnecting components of the Elastic Stack such as Beats, the Elastic Agent, Fleet, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
- Search and visualize your data
- Use the Elastic Security Solution to explore security-relevant data