Monitoring Kubernetes and Docker Container Metrics
With their ease of deployment and management, containers have become a major part of IT infrastructure. Being able to monitor containers and their orchestrators has never been more important. In this class, you'll learn how to use Metricbeat and the Elastic Stack to monitor different Kubernetes and Docker container metrics. You’ll also learn how to use autodiscover to make sure you never miss a deployment. After completing this class, you'll be able to easily monitor the health of your container environment.
- Metricbeat and Containers
- Docker Metrics
- Kubernetes Metrics
- Autodiscovery with Metricbeat
- Enriching Events with Metadata
This course is a module of the Metrics specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual Classroom - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- We also recommend that you have taken Metrics Fundamentals (another module within this specialization).
- Fundamental knowledge of how containers work, as some basic Docker commands will be used during the labs
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
Upcoming Classes — Monitoring Kubernetes and Docker Container Metrics
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.