With their ease of deployment and management, containers have become a major part of IT infrastructure. Being able to monitor containers and their orchestrators has never been more important. In this class, you'll learn how to use Metricbeat and the Elastic Stack to monitor different Kubernetes and Docker container metrics. You’ll also learn how to use autodiscover to make sure you never miss a deployment. After completing this class, you'll be able to easily monitor the health of your container environment.
- Metricbeat and Containers
- Docker Metrics
- Kubernetes Metrics
- Autodiscovery with Metricbeat
- Enriching Events with Metadata
This course is a module of the Metrics specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Fundamental knowledge of how containers work, as some basic Docker commands will be used during the labs
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class