You can get your log data into Elasticsearch exactly how you want it, regardless of your ecosystem's complexity. This course provides a solid understanding of ingest node pipeline operations and error handling. You'll learn how to loop array values through the foreach processor, shuffle fields through the rename and remove processors, and set field values with hard-coded or dynamic values through the set processor. You will also learn how to handle failure on the processor level as well as on the pipeline level. After completing this course, you will be able to develop your own powerful log pipelines.
- Introduction to Log Pipelines
- Shuffling Fields with the rename/remove Processors
- Looping with the foreach Processors
- Assigning values with the set Processor
- Error Handling with the fail Processor
This course is a module of the Logging specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class