Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) makes it easier than ever to scale your self-managed Elasticsearch deployments. This course walks you through the steps and considerations for scaling ECE for your use case and environment. You will learn how to plan your installation, as well as how to add more instances and availability zones to your infrastructure. You will also explore using deployment templates to accommodate different hardware settings for different workloads. And you will also learn how to determine if a problem is caused by a misconfiguration of the ECE infrastructure or the Elastic Stack deployment. After completing this course, you will be prepared to install and scale Elastic Cloud Enterprise in your production environment.
- Installation Planning
- High Availability
- Deployment Templates
This course is a module of the Elastic Stack Management specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Engineers, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Basic Linux skills
- AWS account for completing labs
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class