Vega Visualizations in Kibana
Vega is a declarative language for building rich, interactive visualizations. Since Kibana 6.2, you can build Vega and Vega-Lite data visualizations into Kibana. This course will give a quick dive into the many visualizations that are possible using Vega, including interactive examples.
Note: Vega functionality in Kibana is currently marked as experimental.
- Kibana and Vega
- Building Visualizations with Vega-Lite
- Building and Debugging Visualizations with Vega
- Future Developments
This course is a module of the Data Science specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Data Scientists, Software Developers
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- A working knowledge of Kibana is helpful, but not required
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class