Text Classification with Elasticsearch
Text analysis, tokenization, and stop word removal is as much a function of search as it is of classification, making Elasticsearch the perfect tool for text classification. This course will teach you how to build a classification system using the same features that make Elasticsearch so powerful for search. After exploring precision, recall, F1 scoring, fallback mechanisms and more, you will learn how to use tools like percolation and significant terms aggregation to build better text classification systems in your own use case.
- Designing Classification Systems with the Elastic Stack
- Query Optimization with Significant Terms Aggregations
- Using Percolators for Classification
- Fallback Planning
This course is a module of the Data Science specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Data Scientists, Data Architects, Data Engineers, Software Developers
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with basic statistics
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class