Recommendation Systems with the Elastic Stack
Search recommendations are a simple way to direct users to results they might not find on their own. This instructor-led course will walk you through creating and running a simple movie recommendation system using the Elastic Stack and Spark. After exploring how the Elastic Stack can be used for recommendations, you will learn how use significant terms aggregations to find "commonly uncommon" recommendations. You will then use Graph, the perfect tool for visualizing the recommendations as you discover them. After completing this course, you will be able to use the Elastic Stack in combination with Spark to make retail-style recommendations.
- Creating a Recommendation System with the Elastic Stack
- Significant Recommendations with Graph
- Sharing Data Between Elasticsearch and Apache Spark
- Collaborative Filtering for Recommendations
This course is a module of the Data Science specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Data Scientists, Software Developers
Virtual Classroom - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- Some familiarity with machine learning is recommended but not required
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
Upcoming Classes — Recommendation Systems with the Elastic Stack
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.