Elasticsearch Developer I (Virtual Classroom)
This hands-on, instructor-led virtual classroom course is designed for software developers and engineers who need to develop search and analytics applications using Elasticsearch. Students learn the internals of Elasticsearch from a developer’s perspective, including how to write search, and model data. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
We have renamed this course from Core Elasticsearch Developer to Elasticsearch Developer I.
This instructor-led virtual classroom course will start with an introduction to Elasticsearch and the Search API. You will also learn how to use text analysis, define mappings, understand the distributed model of Elasticsearch, and how to manipulate search results. This course also covers aggregations in detail and how to handle data relationships. Through a series of extensive hands-on labs, you will ingest data into Elasticsearch, write search queries, define mappings, and perform aggregations as you work your way through the various skills needed of an Elasticsearch developer.
This course is designed for software developers and engineers who need to build search and analytics solutions using Elasticsearch.
4 Days | Class is scheduled for 4 consecutive days for 4 hours.
Available 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in different time zones.
- No prior knowledge of Elasticsearch is required
- Students should be software developers familiar with programming concepts
- Students should be familiar with running commands from a command line or terminal
- We require participants to download the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. (Safari isn't 100% supported in the virtual environment).
- Laptop with a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Laptop with Java version 1.8.0_73 or later installed
- At least 20% free disk space
Upcoming Courses — Elasticsearch Developer I (Virtual Classroom)
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.