Elastic Cloud Enterprise Administration IRegister
This hands-on, on-demand course covers the basics of how to deploy, configure, administer, and troubleshoot Elastic Cloud Enterprise. Students will first learn about the high-level concepts and features, then dive deep into the details. This course has a significant hands-on aspect, as students will have ample opportunities to put these concepts into practice on their own, live environments. After completion of this course, the student should feel comfortable with deploying and administering their own environment. The student will be familiar with the bootstrapping of multiple instances, as well as the elements of the Cloud UI, which enables easy configuration and scaling of the ECE architecture, as well as the ECE APIs.
This course is based on Elastic Stack 5.x.
- ECE Architecture
- High Availability
- Stack Packs
- REST API
This course is designed for System Administrators, DevOps, and Systems Architects who need to install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot ECE architectures of all sizes.
This course should be possible to complete in 4-6 hours, depending on student speed and skill level.
- This course uses AWS for the labs. Experience with EC2 is recommended.
- Some knowledge of Elasticsearch is expected. The class will build on many Elasticsearch concepts such as: clusters, nodes, indices, shards, allocation awareness, etc.
- Students should be familiar with running shell commands from a CLI or terminal, in multiple terminal windows
- Students should have basic proficiency with the Linux operating system, although most commands are provided in the training.
- An AWS account to complete the labs
- Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
- Internet connection capable of streaming video
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- A modern web browser
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.