Backward Compatibility Breaks
timestamp field with
@timestamp for a better integration with Logstash. #80
- Add Console output plugin. elastic/libbeat#218
- Add timestamp to log messages elastic/libbeat#245
- Send @metadata.beat to Logstash instead of @metadata.index to prevent possible name clashes and give user full control over index name used for Elasticsearch elastic/libbeat#231
- Add logging messages for bulk publishing in case of error elastic/libbeat#229
- Add option to configure number of parallel workers publishing to Elasticsearch or Logstash.
- Set default bulk size for Elasticsearch output to 50.
- Set default http timeout for Elasticsearch to 90s.
- Improve publish retry if sync flag is set by retrying only up to max bulk size events instead of all events to be published.