The Dos, Don'ts, and Downloads
Welcome to our mini guide for using Elastic logos. Before you dive into goodness below, here are a few guidelines to help you share the Elastic <3 successfully.
(And, if you fancy, we have legal details on trademarks.)
- Use the logos to link to the Elastic website
- Use the product logos to represent your integration with our open source stack
- Use the logos in a blog post or news item about our products
- Share pictures with the logo(s) while skateboarding, exploring new lands, etc.
- Use the wordmarks without the logo marks or vice versa
- Create any modified versions of the logos
- Integrate our logos into your own logo
- Change the colors, dimensions, or add your own text or images
- Use them in a way that confuses Elastic with another brand
Elastic Product Logos
Still have questions?
Not to worry. We love a good query. Contact us at brand‑firstname.lastname@example.org.