2015년 6월 16일
Logstash 1.5.1 released
We would like to highlight few of the bug fixes here:
- Fixed an issue which caused Logstash to hang when used with single worker (-w 1) configuration. This issue was caused by a deadlock in the internal queue when the filter worker was trying to exclusively remove elements which conflicted with the periodic flushing in filters (#3361).
- Elasticsearch Output: Bulk requests were timing out because of aggressive request timeout setting in the HTTP client. Restored this to 1.4.2 behavior where there are no timeouts by default. As a follow up to this, we will be exposing an option to control timeouts in the HTTP client (#103)
- Fixed performance regression when using field reference syntax in config like [tweet][username]. This fix increases throughput in certain configs by 30% (#3238)
- Windows: Added support to launch Logstash from a path with spaces (#2904).
- Update to jruby-1.7.20 which brings in numerous fixes. This will also make file input work properly on FreeBSD.
- Fixed regression in 1.5.0 where conditionals spread over multiple lines in a config was not working properly (#2850)
- Fixed a permission issue in rpm and debian repos. When Logstash was installed using these repos, only the logstash user was able to run commands like bin/logstash version (#3249)