Elasticsearch Selling Out Training Classes Worldwide; Announces 2013 Training Schedule
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – 2012年12月12日
Elasticsearch, a leader in big data search and analytics, today announced its 2013 training programs aimed to help developers use Elasticsearch to solve the most complex big data challenges. Training programs for the first quarter of the year are being held across Europe and the United States and will cover a broad range of advanced topics. The December 2012 training courses offered in Seattle and Chicago have been sold out for weeks.
Elasticsearch is open source search and analytics software that has emerged as one of the most popular open source projects in the big data market and is already being used by thousands of companies all over the world. The Elasticsearch training course provides a solid foundation in search and information retrieval, starting with basic fundamental Elasticsearch concepts, best-practices, key features and distributed search application development. The sessions are interactive with time built in for discussions and case-study presentations.
Training programs cover topics including:
- Introduction – Terminology, basic concepts, setting up and basic operations
- Distributed Model – Elasticsearch cluster, shards and replicas, configuration, APIs and local gateway
- Multi Tenancy – Multiple indices, index aliases, cross index operations and introduction to data flow
- Elasticsearch Index – Analysis, mappings, index operations, versioning, APIs and settings
- Search – Query DSL, sorting, facets, search types, highlighting, routing and other search components
- Advanced Search/Mappings – Nested documents, parent/child relationships, geo-location search, query percolation, relevancy and more
- Advanced Distributed Model – Cluster state recovery, low level replication, low level recovery and shard allocation
- Big Data Design Pattern – Multiple indices, shard over-allocation, routing and aliases and how to approach data architecture
- Preparing for Production – Performance tuning, more on data flow and memory allocation
- Running in Production – Monitoring, alerts, info/stats APIs
What: Core Elasticsearch Training Courses
By: Course trainers are Elasticsearch developers
For: Anyone using Elasticsearch
|Stockholm||January 7-8, 2013|
|Paris||January 14-15, 2013|
|San Francisco||January 24-25, 2013|
|Boston||January 28-29, 2013|
|Berlin||February 14-15, 2013|
|London||February 18-19, 2013|
|Amsterdam||March 4-5, 2013|
|Seattle||March 7-8, 2013|
|Atlanta||March 11-12, 2013|
Registration: Early bird discounts are available now. For more information and to register, please visit: training.elasticsearch.com
Group Rates: Elasticsearch offers a "Buy Three, Get One Free" discount to groups who attend training. For more information, contact email@example.com.
About ElasticsearchElasticsearch is a real-time big data search and analytics company that develops and supports Elasticsearch, a popular and rapidly growing open source solution. Used by thousands of enterprises in virtually every vertical market, Elasticsearch revolutionizes big data search and analytics by empowering anyone to turn it into valuable information to improve business results. Elasticsearch provides enterprise-grade technical production support, development support, consulting and training for enterprises, systems integrators and software vendors worldwide. For more information, visit www.elasticsearch.com.
Merrill Freund or Shweta Agarwal